Thursday, September 3, 2020

The Only Chance

I don’t know whether I will be able to survive this as I am like between the devil and the deep sea. But what could I’ve done. She is also at fault. Both of us are locked inside and I don’t know what to do. Both of us are ruined.

What exactly am I talking about? I will tell you everything in detail.

So friends, my name is Ashwin, aged 19. I have a haircut fetish and I do have a desire to cut women's hair but never got the opportunity. I come across many in my neighbourhood in schools, etc. and I eye their hair but don’t have the guts to fulfill my dream.

This fetish thing happened when I was 12 years old. I used to eye on woman’s hair watch hair cutting videos but never try the same in real life. I would really like to do that but how to make that happen, I have no idea. There are also certain woman whose hair I really desire to cut. A friend of mine, some of my teachers at school, some woman in the neighbourhood and so on.

By 14 or 15, my fetish grew badly and I even managed to take risks at cutting hair secretly. I used to touch and feel by chance, the hair of woman, the ones I desire to cut. There was a woman in our neighbourhood in her late 20’s. Her name is Radhika and I must tell, she really has beautiful long hair till her waist. Waist might not be long for you, but this looks really long. I noticed her hair when my fetish had began, at that time I just admired from a distance because I wasn’t too much into fetish.

Two years after I see her, I really want to cut her hair. So I try to touch and feel it whenever I get to pass by her by chance. Once when I tried, it felt so soft. But how will I cut her hair? Attack her with a pair of scissors? Or break into her house as a thief and cut? She’s married and has two kids, both below 10 years. I never got to talk to her but she knows me as we were part of neighbourhood I had talked to her husband such a soft-spoken guy, but I can’t ask him if I can cut his wife’s hair, or the kids if I can cut their mother’s hair.

There was some function in our colony and being part of it, all of us gathered. Radhika was also there in open hair ready to be touched by my hands and to be snipped with my scissors. Now I wanted to feel that hair, she was standing with someone, talking and holding a drink. I walked towards slowly without getting noticed by her and passed by her feeling her long hair. Wow! It was wonderful.

I wanted more! I turned to make my second move. I walked towards her slowly. She looked at me but I kept walking at a slow pace, acting as if nothing happened. And even before I could touch her hair, she quickly turned to the other side.

Shit! Why did she turn the side when I was about to feel it? I decided to make one more attempt. I took a glass of sprite from the drinks counter and acted as if to pass by her. The woman who she was talking to, and left and she was there alone with no obstacles around. I walked towards slowly without looking at her so that I can pass behind her and feel her hair, holding my drink and when I was close to feel her hair, she turned the other side quickly. I walked a little away from her and turned to her. She was looking at me.

Fuck! Then I realised that she has understood my craze now I can’t even stand near her or else I will be in trouble. Because my father is also a coordinator among all in our neighbourhood and if things go wrong I am doomed. I can only watch her hair from a distance and I crave for it badly but I am helpless.

For three years, I had to go through this. Forget touching, I can’t even come near her. I purposely act as if I am scared of her and I walk away and she just looks at me plainly.

I watch haircut videos and satisfy somehow also read stories but to eye on someone in the neighbourhood has become difficult thanks to Radhika.

After my schooling, I went to a different city for my college and didn’t go home for like two years and I was happy with my new life.

During one of the holidays, my family was determined to bring me home and so I decided to go home for two weeks, that too after two years.

The day I landed home was the day we had a function outside our neighbourhood and we had to go for that even if I didn’t want to. I don’t remember what the event was but it was in a big house which was taken for rent for the party. It was a big hall with tables all around and a small stage in the centre. It was like a grand party. There were also some rooms for others to fit in and not be too exposed. The party was grand and all were having a good time, even our neighbours and the people in our community were also there. I felt good because I can eat a lot the day I landed. Many others talked to me asking about my college life and all that and suddenly I got sight of Radhika. You know who I am talking about right? I am seeing her after two years and I never thought of her in those two years. How does it feel after seeing her (hair especially) ? I don’t know. I saw her from a distance talking to someone. Her side profile was visible to me. She was in saree and open hair and so I could see her hair length properly. It was reached her hips. Well all I could do is, watch from a distance and avoid landing in front of her.

Well, I focused on the party and not on her. I went to the drinks counter to get some Sprite and at that time, Radhika also came to get something for herself. She was right next to me but I ignored her. At that time, I could feel her hair and I liked it. But then, I took my drink and walked as I saw her looking at me. I really have to stay away from her, and she still thinks I am mad about her hair, well I actually am but I don’t show it.

At lunch, I had to share table with Radhika’s husband and at that time she wasn’t there. He is such a soft-spoken guy and we began talking while having lunch. Radhika came after sometime with her food and sat next to her husband looking at me. I didn’t look at her and focussed on my lunch. Radhika’s husband was talking to me while she quietly had her lunch till she got company as a lady sat next to her.

I walked away after lunch and didn’t know what to do. The music was playing loud, kids are running around. Most of the guests are in the hall and so I thought of going to the room and take rest for some time, away from people and music. The room was like any other room in a home, it had a balcony, a bathroom attached, and plenty of gifts in the bed. Luckily, there weren’t people in that room or any nearby for disturbance.

I went to the bathroom because I had drunk a lot and didn’t want to pee in pants while resting. And while washing my hands, I saw a pair of scissors in a holder next to the sink. There were also toothbrush comb and all that. But scissors would only catch my attention among all.

But the sad part is, I can’t use those scissors even if I wanted to. Radhika is the main reason, and because of her, I can’t even try anyone else as she would know it’s me. So what can you do Ashwin? Just leave the bathroom quickly and rest for sometime. I said that to myself and I opened the bathroom door to get out.

When I came out of the bathroom, I saw a woman standing before the mirror and setting her saree right but she didn’t see me. After putting the saree’s end to her shoulder, she began brushing her hair with a comb. The hair was long and soft and I would definitely fall for it.

But then she turned to me, and I got the shock of my life. It was Radhika. Why? Why? Why? Can’t I live in peace. Even she looked shocked on seeing me and she must’ve thought that I was hiding to check her out when I wasn’t but that is not going to convince her either.

R: What the hell are you doing here?

Me: I was in the washroom. I just…

Slap! I got one even before I could finish my sentence. I was angry but I should be calm before things go out of control.

Me: Please, I can explain.

R: What’s your intention Mister? Since the beginning, you are after me. Every time, even today. At the bar, next to my husband, and now here.

Me: You are mistaken. I swear I didn’t see you here. I just went to the washroom.

R: I will put an end to your nonsense.

(She turned to leave the room but I held her hand pleading her. )

R: Leave my hand. I will tell my husband about you and you will face the consequences.

I was in terror as she is going to ruin my life with this misunderstanding of hers. Radhika rushed towards the door to get out but I grabbed her by the hair to stop her, as that was the only thing I could reach out to and flung her inside. She fell on the bed and I stood near the door.

Me: Radhika, please listen to me.

R: You devil, you won’t be spared.

She got up and charged towards the exit, but I pulled her back inside even she could peep outside. I closed the door and pinned her against the door. She started shouting but I covered her mouth with one hand, and I locked the door with the other. She tried to scream but I had covered it tightly so her voice won’t reach outside. She tried freeing herself but I held her tightly so she doesn’t create a ruckus with my life.

I tried to convince her to not make any noise. I begged her literally as there was no other way out or else I am doomed. She stopped making noise and started breathing as I removed my hand from her mouth. But my hands were holding her without me realising. She was a few inches shorter than me but I don’t need to bend my head. I looked at her as she is relieving from what had happened. I could also feel her hair as I took a chance. She then looked at me,

R: You are not going to get my hair.

Me: I don’t want your hair. Just leave me alone.

R: You leave me alone.

Me: Ssshhhh! Please.

My hands reached her shoulders slowly and I could feel her hair. I could sense her breathing which felt different. My right hand on her shoulder slowly slipped towards her arm pulling her saree down. I could see shock in her eyes when I did that. I could also see her amazing figure. She didn’t react to my surprise.

R: Now what are you going to do?

Me: First you tell me.

I moved closer to her, like really close. I placed my hands on her shoulders feeling the bare parts and then the hands moved towards the neck as my fingers could feel her hair. I placed my hands there just to feel her hair. She pushed  my hands away and walked forward.

R: I won’t give you my hair.

I then grabbed her by the hand pulling her towards me and holding her by the waist close to her ass.

Me: What will you give me then?

R: Nothing.

Me: You have to give me something.

R: (showing her hand) A nice slap with this hand. You want that?

She walked towards the door and out of impulse I pulled out her saree completely and threw it away. She looked shocked so was I but I couldn’t help seeing her wonderful figure which she is trying to cover at present. Her hair was in the front.

R: (Shocked) What are you doing?

Me: Aren’t you going to ruin my life?

R: What?

Me: Go and tell your husband what I did to you. Or what I am going to do.

I walked towards her as she walked backwards in fright. At once, I grabbed her and hugged her tightly kissing her neck exactly where her hair is. Radhika tried to free herself but I held her as tight as possible. I expected her to scream but she didn’t.

R: What are you doing? Leave me.

I let her go the moment she asked me to leave her. But that’s not the end. I twirled her around and begun hugging her from behind feeling her bareback. I could also feel her hair which is right in front. When my one hand was holding her, the other hand was trying to remove the string of her blouse and it happened. I let go off her again and tried to remove the hook of her blouse.

With great difficulty, I managed to undo the hooks of her blouse and then there is her bra strap of pink colour. I undid the hook of the bra and then began kissing her bareback holding her tightly from behind with one hand and the other hand was sliding all over the back moving the folds of the blouse aside.

Radhika was relenting to all that is happening to her when I expected her to resist and scream. She showed little kind of resistance or nothing at all.

I led her towards the mirror holding her shoulders and showing our reflection. Her hair was in the front, her figure was clearly visible.

I put my hands around her feeling her navel and kissing her neck. I could also feel her hair and saw her closing her eyes and enjoying it maybe. My hands slowly raised to touch her boobs and the moment it reached closer, I started pressing them and she moaned in pain. I pressed it as hard as I can as she moaned in pain, with her eyes closed.

Me: Radhika

She responded with a moan and I twirled her around making her face me, her hands were on my shoulders. Both my hands were touching her bareback and I pulled her towards me and started kissing her. It was a bad one, I meant we were kissing very badly that she almost bit my lips.

I pushed her aside and slapped her for biting my lips. She hit back in return and I seized her face in fury. She has become a mess thanks to me and I will make her even messier.

Me: See what I do to you?

R: What are you going…?

Even before she could finish speaking, I lifted her up and placed her on the table next to the dressing table, slightly higher and then placed her legs on the table.

I pulled up her skirt completely revealing her sexy legs and then my hand went beneath the skirt for treasure. I could feel her panty and so I pulled it down removing it from her legs. She looked stunned when she saw me holding her pink panty and threw it.

I spread her legs and then unzipped my pants for a session.

R: What are you going to do?

I pulled her towards me her legs clinged around my waist , and then holding her, I started banging her. I fucked her like real hard that she started moaning in pain when my cock entered her pussy. I was also pulling her hair that at that time and doing it. She was enjoying, I was enjoying and I can’t believe that I did it.

R: (Moaning) Akash!

Me: What?

I was still fucking her badly and she was asking me to stop it I guess. But even after all these years, she never bothered to even remember my name.

R: Akash.

Me: You don’t even know my name.

R: What’s in a name?

Me: Really?

I held her hair and fucked her hard and she moaned in pain, I also got the opportunity to feel her hair. I can’t believe what is happening currently. There is a party happening out there, and I am here fucking Radhika which I never thought would happen, because I only wanted her hair, not her.

Radhika placed her hands on my shoulders tightly as she was in pain while I was still banging her badly. After a hardcore session, I withdrew from her and put on the pants. She was panting after the session, and she looked like a slut. Her skirt was up to her knees and I could see her bare legs and her blouse was almost off so I could see her bare shoulders.

I went to the washroom to wash my face and when I looked at the mirror after washing, my eyes caught sight of the scissors and I suddenly thought of something.

Yes, the Evil Me is planning something. I took the scissors from the holder and kept it in my pocket. I came out of the washroom, to see Radhika dressing up as she has become a mess. She was trying to put up the hooks of both her bra and her blouse. Well, I came at the right time and put it for her. Her hair was in the front so I took it and placed in the back spreading it across.

R: Now I need to wear the saree.

Me: Don’t forget to wear your panty.

I took her panty from the floor and gave it to her. She snatched it as I went to the bed and laid from some time as I was tired. I was watching her dress up. She was presently draping the saree. I thought she would ask me to help her but she didn’t.

Me: Can I help you?

R: It’s okay. I am almost done.

Me: Let me help you Radhika.

R: You have helped me enough. Thank you…

Me: Haven’t you done this before?

R: I never had such an amazing session even with my husband.

Me: That’s sad.

R: But you have satisfied me enough. That too at this point of time, anyone can come in now.

Me: Nobody’s going to come in now. (Getting up from the bed) Radhika, I have satisfied you. Now you satisfy me.

R: (Putting the saree on the shoulder) Why? Aren’t you satisfied?

Me: Not yet.

I was walking towards her slowly and she remained there, well she isn’t scared of me anymore, why should she?

R: What is it Akash? Or whatever your name is.

I was in front of her and then lifted her hair portion tossing it a bit.

Me: Radhika, you’ve got really nice hair.

R: Thanks.

Me: The first thing that attracted me was your hair. And I was craving for it badly. Never thought of having you here and banging you like hell. You have been satisfied but I am not satisfied.

R: What do you mean?

I took out the pair of scissors from my pocket and raised in the hair and I could see the shock in her eyes.

Me: Don’t worry Radhika, I will take care of your hair.

R: No, you are not doing this.

She walked backwards while I was walking towards her with the scissors. She quickly turned to the door to unlock it. But I pulled her hand from the door and flung her to the other side.

R: Don’t you dare touch my hair.

Me: I won’t. I will only cut it all off.

R: You won’t cut my hair. Or else you will be in trouble.

Me: Ah trouble? Then it won’t be me alone but the both of us. What are you going to say? That I tried to molest you or something? I will also have something to tell. That it was you who forced me upon you and I had no choice. Then what will happen? You will be a bad wife to your husband, a bad mother to your kids. You are ruined! So will 1?

On hearing this, Radhika’s face almost turned red. She placed her hands on her head in feeling of helplessness.

R: Oh no! What I have done?

Me: Let me cut your hair Radhika, and then nothing will happen outside this room, it will stay safe. I promise you.

R: You can’t cut my hair. We are in a party, if they see me with short hair, what will I tell them?

Me: That I have cut your hair.

R: Are you mad or what? Listen, whatever has happened, has happened. Let the party get over, and on a day both my husband and kids aren’t home, I will call you and you can cut my hair. What do you say?

Me: I don’t trust you. After this, you would never call me to your house, and if I try visiting you, you would complain and that’s the end of me. It’s either both of us or none. Think about it.

R: Please let me go.

Me: I won’t let go off this chance. Because this is the only chance I have. And if I don’t make use of it, I would never get it.

Suddenly, Radhika’s phone rang. It was on the dressing table and I rushed to check who it was. It was her husband and I showed her. It was also getting late and people are leaving. I left the phone in silent and placed it back.

I then turned to her and she is almost in tears. But I paid no heed to it and took the stool from under the table placing it in the centre.

Me: The sooner you do, the sooner you go home.

Radhika walked towards the stool in slow pace but I couldn’t wait longer as I grabbed her arm and sat her on the stool. I walked behind her and looked at us through the mirror. I lifted a portion of hair feeling its softness.

Me: You’ve really got nice hair. Don’t worry, it will grow soon. I am cutting it for the first and the last time, and once your hair’s grown long, never cut it.

She started crying as I lifted a portion of her hair up in the hair and cut it at the crown level. Wow! I can’t believe that I cut a woman’s hair, especially someone whose hair I have been longing for like two years. I dropped the hair on the floor as Radhika burst into tears on seeing her hair on the floor. I took another portion upwards and snipped it dropping it right in front of her.

She was watching the shocking thing of her life in the mirror because I wanted her to see it and experience it. She was crying badly but I continued cutting all her hair possible. And within few moments, all her hair is on the floow and Radhika could barely feel the hair on her head.

She looked at the mirror shockingly and broke down badly but I was happy that I achieved what I wanted to have, that too by risking my life. I went to the washroom to keep the scissors back. The moment I came out, there was a knock on the door. Oh fuck! What is happening? Radhika stopped crying and looked at the door then turned to me shockingly.

R: See, what you have done?

I ran to the door, to check the sound and I could hear Radhika’s husband calling her out. Oh shit! What to do now? I signalled her to keep quiet as I was looking for a way out of the room. But I couldn’t find any, I check the bathroom but no.

R: We are ruined. All because of you.

Yes, she is right, what is even wrong with me? The session was even more convenient right? Why did I have to cut her hair? Or why I did take so much time that it ended up people knocking at the door. No way-out every routes have been blocked, both of us have been ruined.

I then heard someone saying ‘Let’s break open the door.’ as there was no response to which I almost got a heart attack. Radhika is also terrified as she checks her phone and saw 10 missed calls, but she didn’t hear as I put it in silent.

R:What do we do now?

The moment she turned to the door, it was opened. Radhika got the shock of her life. She felt it was the end. Her husband was there, other guests were also there.

Hus: Radhika, what happened?

She turned to find me missing and was stunned. She turned to her husband who also looked shocked on seeing her hair cut.

R: I am okay dear.

Hus: (touching her messed up hair) What happened to your hair? Who did this?

R: I...cut them dear. Something...was itching my head so badly, that is why I came to the room to get rid of it. I wasn’t able to do it, so I found scissors in the bathroom and then cut it all off.

Hus: Are you mad or what? Why would you do that?

R: (Comforting him) It’s okay dear. Let’s go home. I am tired.

Hus: (Sadly) Radhika.

Radhika holds her husband’s hand and leave the room, her kids weren’t there to see the mess I have made on her. The other people there didn’t react much and they just slowly left. Even they were also shocked to see Radhika has cut off all her long hair. The one who has organised the party got some staff to clean up the mess, that is the hair on the floor.

So where am I exactly? There was a window on the top which I noticed lately, and there was also a curtain hiding the window so I sneaked into it quickly, before the door opened. The window isn’t visible to anyone as it was near the bathroom. Well Radhika has managed to escape, now what about me? I jumped through the window, not a big leap but just climbing down slowly. Luckily, I got down at the back side of the place, or else I would’ve been caught red-handed.

I slowly walked towards the front side and the guests were leaving. My family was also waiting for me, as they knew that I might have gone out for a walk or something and my father scolded me for not informing him, but otherwise it was all fine. They walked towards the parking lot and I was about to leave when I saw Radhika and her family also leaving. She saw me and looked at me in disgust. Her husband went to get the car and she was left with her kids.

Kid: Mom, Why did you cut your hair?

I liked it when her son asked about her hair. The other one is naive and isn’t aware of what happened. I walked towards her and she looked little worried. Fortunately for me, her kids just ran around distancing themselves from us, which is what I wanted. I don’t want the little kids to know that I cut their mother’s hair and had fun with her.

R: What are you doing here? How did you escape?

Me: Why are you angry? You should thank me, that I didn’t put you in trouble.

R: You’ve managed to escape putting me in trouble.

Me: If I had stayed back, then both of us would’ve been in trouble.

R: Alright, now leave. I don’t want to see you ever again.

Me: Thank you Radhika. Thank you for satisfying me, thank you for your hair.

R: And thank you for ruining my life.

Me: (Raising my hand) No Radhika,

R: (Firmly) Don’t touch me.

Me: (Moving a step back) I won’t. But I will miss you. And your long hair. I wish I could take the hair from the room.

R: Please leave before my husband comes and my kids see.

Me: Okay then, take care Radhika.

I left that very moment before her kids came running to her and her husband came with the car. I left for home thinking of all that had happened. I was happy, because I never thought I would have her hair cut and some fun with her. Satisfied!

Radhika has trimmed her hair at a salon because of the uneven cut I did and she looks nice in boycut. Her husband was upset because of the short hair. Her children cried because they loved their mother’s long hair which is no more. But it will grow and once it grows, they will be happy.

In those remaining days, I used to see her and smile at her look whereas she gives me the plain look. Well I am happy with all that happened. Waiting for my next hunt. Who will it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment