Saturday, February 16, 2019

A Newly Shifted Neighbour

It was a summer time and one of the neighbours has shifted to the other area in town the flat was empty for almost a week .After that some people use to come and inquire for rent and for sale, many times the new owner told that need to give flat on rent after few days a new family came in that flat as a tenant it was a couple they took 3 days to shift their all things they had hired some logistic company. That day In the stairs I meet a new women she might be 30-35 in age approximately while walking faster I dash on her vegetable bag and all vegetable felt down I said sorry and started picking up all vegetables from ground and started filling in her bag I apologized her for mistake she said ok no problem it was just a mismatch of timing ,I smiled at her and I went away to ask were u stay I just return back and I saw the long thick braid below her bums and I was shock to see such long and thick hair in my building. She went away and I was thinking all about her long hair.
Then a doorbell rang ting tong I went and I open the door the same lady was standing I said u ya she said I am u r neighbour we just shifted 2-3 days before I was so happy to hear that , she said that her mixer is not working and want to grind some spices for the launch so I welcomed her home and told to use our grinder she smiled and started doing her work I was just standing behind her and was staring at her long thick braid and was thinking to touch and feel her long braid she look at me and said what r u doing at back I said nothing just looking at u r long beautiful hair I like long hair and long hair women’s hmm she said nice I love to keep long hair from my childhood I also took the chance and started chatting about the hair, slowly and steadily I started talking about the haircutting she got excited she said where do u get u r haircut I said at saloon she ask me which I said in men’s  saloon she said nice, I started talking about my haircutting experience I told that I have secret haircutting fetish 4-5 women’s in our building get their haircut from me as I gave them the haircut with pleasure which they love to have.
I said I need something from you she said what u want I look at her and said I want to cut u r hair short to a bob with neck clean shaved , she said what she gave me strange look and first started talking about her hair and how she has maintain it so long and thick  so I showed my experience picks which I have taken while cutting other women’s hair she said omg it’s so sexy  ya u will enjoy a lot ,she sat down and started thinking about it after some time she said that I need to ask my hubby as he will not allow me to cut my hair so short as we are from a traditional family and my mother in law will kill me for such  a short hair ,so I told her make so tricks if u want me to have fun with you she said ok and left my home, after some 4-5 days she came to my home when I was alone in afternoon time i welcomed her and she said that I got one trick she said that her birthday is coming next week and as birthday gift she will take permission from her husband for haircut hmm nice I said and let me see u r hair length I took her long braid in my hand and started to open it and after opening completely hair was below her bums ,I  started appreciating her for such a long and thick hair she felt so shy and started smiling , after that I started playing with her long hair and in between my hands went near her boobs and I touch it she said ash go ahead press them I started pressing her big boobs for some time after that I stopped and said will do the rest on when I will cut u r hair she said naughty boy waiting for you and went away. After a week her birthday came I wish her in the morning when she came out to take milk, I said special day for you she smiled and said for you to I also gave the smile and went in my flat. At afternoon my doorbell rang I open the door.
She was standing in front of me with a plate of sweets in her hand in red dress she was looking damn hot in that red dress, i welcomed her and took her in , she gave me sweets of her birthday and told that she has got permission from his hubby to cut her hair short. I got excited and just hugged her she said control control I am all yours now I told her to get undress and come in bedroom by that time I, made all arrangement for the haircutting and she came in bedroom only on her panties I was shock to see her actual figure and her big bobs and her long thick braid hanging at her back I told her to sit on the stool which was in the center of the room and then I tied a white cloth around her neck and removed the long braid out of it .Now she was waiting for the cut I open her long braid and started combing her hair from top to bottom she was enjoying it , I combed her hair for 10-12 mins after that I took a long rubber band and gathered all her hair I started tying a long thick pony tail and tied the band little lower as she wanted a bob and I told he “Be ready as u r long hair is going to chop off now “ her heart beat increase and I took the scissor which was kept in front of her, she said that do it slowly as she is cutting her hair so short for first time in her life, I replied do not worry I will manage all , I inserted the scissor in her thick pony tail and started cutting snip snip snip snip snip snip snip……………….and lots of snips and her pony tail was chop away from her long hair, she said ohh and I showed her the long thick pony and some tears roll down her eyes and she was smiling a lot and said that I wanted to cut my hair but waiting for my hubby permission then , I started spraying water on her hair and combing them from front to back I made partition of her hair and started giving shape to her hair many snips and cuts where done and after that she was having a perfect short bob , but still the cut was not completed I said wait and I bought clipper and put on her neck and started it she was enjoying the clipper movement on her neck after some time her neck was also clean but when I touch it was feeling like a sand paper so I applied foam on her neck she said ohh its too cold ,I said just 5 min dear and it will be done, I took a straight razor and started shaving her neck within 7-8 strokes her neck was smooth as silk.
I said that touch u r neck now she said it’s so smooth and I loved it , its feels so light after cutting such long hair I open her caped and told her took look in the mirror and she said ahh my hair are so short I said ya just see properly now u look so sexy and hot with short bob haircut she just ran her fingers through her hair and said wow it’s so easy to manage and mean while  I saw her arms pits they were not shaved , I ask her hey  u r armpits are not shaved she said ya I not got time to do so ,I said come here and raise u r hand  I applied foam to her underarms and shaved it smooth same with the other hand she was so please to get such smooth shaved armpits.  I told her to wipe all her hair felt on her body she did It in just few second then I took her in bed and we enjoyed a lot that afternoon ,After some time as it started becoming dark we stopped I gathered all my tools and she clean the bedroom and we both took a bath and got dressed she wore her red dress back and took the plate and she kissed me and said that I was being in heaven with u this afternoon she gave me a big smile and she went away, after 2-3hours her husband came and invited me and my family at his wife birthday. I went with my family and she was standing beside the cake and was wearing a knee length skirt and a top and was looking so beautiful in her short bob, the cake cutting happen and after that me and my family went to give her a gift and my mom ask hey u were having so long hair she said ya I just got cut today evening as it was making me fill like old fashion so I got this new haircut she saw at me and smiled then we all members had fun and dance over there and we went away ,next day morning we again meet in the corridor to take the milk and she came near me and said that my hubby loved my haircut so much that he ****** me all night and we had so fun she again gave me the smile and went in her flat.
And we become friends and there after she use to call me at her place for cutting her sisters ,friends hair I also enjoyed a lot by cutting their hair and she also use to get regular trim from me to keep her hair maintain short and these way we continued further.

No comments:

Post a Comment