Friday, October 21, 2022

Hot Mom Alert

 I love moms. Moms are hot and I couldn't help checking out on them more than the younger ones. They are called milfs for a reason (Mother I'd Like to F**k) There is a certain kind of attractiveness in them that makes them hotter. Be it the younger ones or the older ones. And when you are a fetishist, you also want those moms to have long hair and you like long-haired moms a lot. 

You come across all kinds of moms, younger or older, long-haired or short-haired, open hair or braided, modern clothes or salwar or saree, simple or style, whatever or however they look, moms are hot. I usually get turned on when I see moms with their children, and if they have long hair, you want them bad. And because they are with the kids, you have the urge to wish to do something with their moms or the hair, and I don't mind doing it in front of kids. Also I want to go to the kids and tell them, 'I want to do your Mommy.' Also I would help them what I would do to their mothers. 

There is this one fantasy I always had: Cutting a mother's hair in front of her kids, or son. they should feel upset watching their mother being deprived of her pride and shame. Something I badly want to happen. 

If there is a family of three or four or five, I check out the mother. If it is only the mother and a child, I check out the mother. Of course, I see the cute baby but then I turn to the mother and fantasise for the moments. Even in the entertainment field, the moms in movies or series or even cartoons are so hot or presented hot and the long hair is a turn on. 

Don't really have much of experiences with moms in public. If they have amazing hair, I check out the hair and wish it was longer so I can cut it. If the moms are wearing jeans, I check out their ass and wish to spank them. Also it is nice to see kids playing with their mother's hair and that is instant turn-on. As long as they take care of themselves, they look amazing and in that way, I can get to bang them and shear their hairs badly. 

So what do you think of moms? I have become a milfomaniac.

No comments:

Post a Comment