Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Short haired Sonali vs Long Haired Karisma



It was the month of July and the pandemic is very much there but I wanted a break before I head to my new project which would begin in August. By the way, my name is Jai and I am 24 years old. I am an aspiring film-maker and have been planning on a mini-series for YouTube for a while. The script was locked and the cast and crew were all set and we were supposed to start shoot in April but then the second wave hit the country by storm eventually leading to its delay. The team were still confident and didn’t back out either and so we planned for August. Before that, I wanted to relax and chill for one last time before getting super busy; just like a switch on switch off mode. It was also to prepare myself for shoot that I wanted a space away from everything. Which is why, I booked a room at a Holiday Resort in Panchgani, away from the city, from the people, from corona (maybe for a while.)

Due to safety protocols, the guests aren’t allowed to travel outside the premises of the resort during their time of stay and have to be within the premises for at least a week. Even though there are a lot of rooms, the resort accommodated lesser guests due to protocols which was a plus as there wouldn’t be any disturbances to and fro and that the guests could enjoy their stay.

I planned a ten day trip and checked in on 18th July and was allotted a room which was spacious for more than one but very comfortable. There weren’t much guests at the time I checked in. But then there was a rise in bookings as there was some events that were scheduled to happen at the resort and the guests checked in to participate. I wasn’t sure of what was happening until the third day when I saw the notice on the bulletin board. The organisers haven’t put too many details about the event and all they mentioned was it was two different clubs; a Book Club and a Yoga Club.

In the Book Club, it was about having a discussion of a particular book while in the Yoga Club, it was for people who aren’t patient enough to practice yoga so it was like a workshop. I wasn’t interested in the latter but the former would be fun and I opted for both because what’s the harm in attempting something new.

Both the events were happening on the same day at different times in two days. Even though I wasn’t looking forward to it, I realised that would be more recreational than sitting idle in the room. Moreover, there aren’t much people and that makes it more peaceful.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I reached the main hall in the morning with few others in comfy dress all set for the Beginner’s Yoga. We were given a light breakfast before yoga so that we don’t lose energy. We were also provided yoga mats and scattered across the hall so we get space. The Yoga Club was in tie-up with a Yoga Centre in Mumbai and it is the CEO and a guest representing the brand ambassador who came for the session. Both of them ladies and they presented themselves in comfy clothes as they were doing yoga. Among the two ladies, the absence of the actual ambassador was filled in by her colleague and I was surprised to see her. The ambassador was Malaika Arora but she couldn’t make it and so it was her colleague Karisma Kapoor who joined the session with the CEO. Both of them were in yoga dress, crop top and tights, with no makeup and their hair rolled in a bun. It didn’t feel that good seeing the pale face of Lolo that too without makeup and I absolutely didn’t care about the CEO who was fine anyways.

The participants were happy and surprised to see her and cheered for her. Well I am sure they would have done the same for Malla if she had come but she didn’t. It would have been a delight to have both Lolo and Malla together. Or Lolo and Bebo. Well Bebo was more into working out and not much of yoga so it wouldn’t make sense if she came. And I prefer her sister more than her.  

I love older women and I get turned on seeing them, especially mothers. Having said that, they should be fit enough to be considered hot and sexy and there weren’t any to be considered hot among the group and so for the time being, it was Lolo, and to a certain extent the CEO.

After a brief introduction, we began the training session, each on their respective yoga mats. Being tall, I had difficulty in doing certain things especially sitting with folded legs and later ridiculed when I failed at a particular pose, even Karisma and the CEO giggled when I fell and it was insulting to me. However, they decided to let it be as there was no other choice and I was waiting it to end and leave as soon as possible.

I regret opting for the workshop. Even though it didn’t result in physical harm, I ended up being a laughing stock among all especially with the CEO and Karisma Ma’am; such a bad impression. I decided I wouldn’t attend the conversation of the Book Club happening that afternoon but that I couldn’t back out either as there was no refund and I also get a discount if I attended both.

I have read the book we were asked to read thoroughly and went to a hall smaller than the hall where we did Yoga. I sat in the middle and the people were arriving late after the lunch. The chairs were arranged and there was a small platform with four to five chairs for the dignitaries.

The Book Club was based on a Facebook group called Sonali’s Book Club founded by actress Sonali Bendre and that was a surprise for me. Of course, I knew her but didn’t know about the club and it is run by herself and I was the only person in the hall who wasn’t part of the club.

The host welcomed her along with the writer of the book we were supposed to read and that is how I met Sonali Ma’am for the first time in real. She was dressed in off white with minimal makeup and her hair was short which was growing after she cut her long hair for her treatment. I missed her long hair when she cut it and was waiting for it to grow for two years but then it has only grown till her shoulders and I was starting to like her current hairstyle and was okay if she didn’t grow it long. She was also my childhood crush and seeing her was indeed a fan boy moment for me.

After a brief introduction about the book by the author and Sonali Ma’am, we read an excerpt from it together and then had a Q and A session. There weren’t much questions related to the book and most of it was kind of stupid. I kept on asking questions and the kind of questions and opinions I presented impressed the dignitaries in the dais as I could see a twinkle in their eyes leaving the audience who ridiculed me jaw-dropped. There was also Karisma Kapoor in the dais though she didn’t talk much about the book or the session but I didn’t pay heed to her and looked at Sonali Ma’am and the author while talking.

Having said that, she looked prettier than I last saw her and it was because she wasn’t dressed for yoga. She changed in casuals and her hair is let down and I couldn’t take my eyes off her but I have to show that I was mad at her and doing both of it was difficult.

After the session, we were provided with tea which the guests had at the restaurants and us at the hall itself served in paper cups. I had my tea and was about to return to my hotel room when the person who hosted the book-reading conversation called me saying that both the author and Sonali Ma’am wanted to meet me.

I was surprised and wondered why they wanted to see me. But I walked quietly to the restaurant and was welcomed by Sonali Bendre and the book’s author at a corner table. They offered tea and I had another one again at a table in a cup and saucer. It was Sonali Ma’am who talked more than the author and she was so sweet that I loved her. Seeing my childhood crush and having tea with her was a delightful experience. I liked it but was also nervous being around them. Later Karisma Kapoor joined the table and sat next to me but I didn’t look at her. She said she was impressed with my questions and interaction at the Book Reading Session and apologised for laughing at me at the Yoga Club. I accepted the apology and moved on. How could I refuse an apology from the beautiful Lolo? I was sitting between the leading ladies of Bollywood in the 90’s. I was only born then but I have watched their films. Sonali being a first crush, I have always loved watching her and she looks beautiful even now. Karisma, on the other hand didn’t appeal to me initially in the beginning of her career but now she looks more beautiful and attractive. That’s why I like older women, they only get hotter with age and to do that, they have to take care of themselves from the beginning.

Karisma didn’t have long hair in her early years and it was in the millennium that she grew her hair long. Usually women in their younger years, tend to experiment with their through various makeovers like cutting it short and all and as they grow older they prefer keeping it long.

Sonali did have nice long hair in her early years and maintained it well till she cut it short for her treatment but I am liking her current short hairstyle and I am okay if she didn’t grow her hair long.

So I am sitting between long-haired Karisma and a short-haired Sonali; two wonderful women, two hotties who have been giving me chills for a moment. We talked for a while and I shared my goals and ambitions and the reason to come to Panchgani. I also thought that since I got an opportunity to interact with those two, I should make more opportunities to get closer and then… you know, do it.

After the meeting, I went back to my room thinking of all that I wanted to do. I found out that they are leaving on the same day as I am. Just to get their attention, I pretended to cast either of them for a cameo in my mini-series to get a reach and they didn’t say anything but was happy to be approached. However I approached them separately. As Sonali was more into reading, I got her attention through books and some of my writings and the response was positive. In case of Karisma, I talked about yoga and fitness and how physically challenging it was for me to do certain postures. She obliged to help me out. I have gotten both their visiting cards and room numbers and was clearly instructed not to share with anyone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meeting Karisma

Welcome to the room, postures, view, kiss, make out, dinner, sex, hair cut

Meeting Sonali

Went to her room, read a book together, shared a kiss, later regretted she came to my room, kissed again, made out, then shaved her hair.

Fled the scene. Back to work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sonali invited me to have tea at her place and also invited for a book discussion. She was very sweet and made me very comfortable and there wasn’t anyone else. I was glad to be around her and at the same time, my heart was beating very fast as I was nervous every time I stand closer to her. She asked me what I was reading and how often I read. I replied that I haven’t been reading lately because of my other commitments and the other thing was I wasn’t able to pay attention while reading as I used to before. Sonali admitted that she too had the same problem but she had to push herself more so she can enjoy reading as she used to.



We planned to read out to each other by taking turns and after tea, we sat on the couch next to each other and she started reading. Since there was only one book, we had to sit closer and there was no awkwardness but my heart was beating fast. However I acted cool as she began reading. I couldn’t help it but was looking at her instead of listening to her read. She was beautiful. Even with the short hair, she looked damn hot and I turned to see her and simultaneously she turned to me. There was a pause and we could sense each other breathing. I leaned forward and kissed her. There was no reluctance and later she responded back. 

We kissed and Sonali let go off the book and my hands touched her face while kissing and later it slid through her short hair. I love it when my lips went mad over hers and my hands go crazy over her hairs which I wanted to shave off completely. It is good to see her bald again. Her hair is not that long enough to be cut with scissors so I prefer shaving off with clippers.

After some intense and passionate kissing along with hairplay for me, I pretended to feel guilty about it and acted as if I wanted to leave. I expected her to stop but she didn't. I left her room walking back to mine, and I was surprised to see Lolo waiting at the door. She too was surprised to see me outside and asked about it. I said nothing and invited her inside my room. Sonali hasn't yet come to my place but then I am glad I could go to her and also have a moment with her. 

Karisma was looking around the place I stayed and the space I created, while I was checking on her. She was wearing casuals and looked like she was going out somewhere and just stopped by to see me. But I must say she was looking dope in the black top and pink pants and her hair looked tempting than usual. 


While she was looking around, I was checking her hair, her really long hair and was so tempted to touch it but then I have to be in control after all that happened at Sonali Ma'am's room. Also I was happy to see long hair as the woman I had been with few minutes ago didn't have long hair. 

My hands brushed across her hair and she turned to me in surprise. I complimented her hair and apologised for touching without permission but she said it was fine and then let me touch her hair. I brushed her hair with my fingers from the top till the ends and I saw her smiling through the mirror. I made her turn to me and said, 'Who's my Mommy?' 

Lolo was stunned and even before she could say anything, I kissed her lips. It wasn't an intense one but rather forceful and she was too shocked to react or resist. My hands were clenching on her hair while kissing her lips, the same I did while kissing Sonali Ma'am, the only difference being the hair length. 

I was kissing her so badly that we fell on the bed and I was over her still kissing and also trying to undress her. She tried to resist but more than resisted, she was shocked and couldn't resist because of the same. I was rubbing my down over her even though I didn't remove my pants or undressed her. 

I can't believe I kissed both the women from Bollywood' a short haired Sonali and a long haired Karisma. I love them both and it would be fun to do it that night with both without either of them knowing that I am doing them both at the same time. I want to cut Karisma's long hair and shave off Sonali's hair with clippers. And so it will be a short haired Karisma and a bald Sonali again.  Well that was what I wanted to do, nailing two milfs in a row. Hope it happens soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment