Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Classmate Haircut

I am Rohit and I am from Mangalore. I am a haircut fetish and dreamt of cutting woman’s hair but never got opportunity. When I was in school, I admire the hair of teachers as well as other girl students. There was a classmate who had hip-length hair which couldn’t control my feelings. I desired to cut those hair but it wasn’t that easy. But things changed when I was in Class 12. 
Her name is Shruthi and she is 17 years old so am I. She is the most beautiful girl in the class. The main attraction is her hair and the girl students love to touch and feel her hair. She is studious and scores first in class. She is very friendly with everyone. 
But we never talked despite being in the class. I am an average student and scores good in all subjects except for Economics which I used to constantly fail. 
My teacher advised that if I don’t pass in Economics, I won’t pass Class 12. I was worried as I had to pass. I am not able to grasp Economics no matter how hard I try. Model Exams are approaching and if I don’t pass, It will be difficult for getting admission in college. 
When I was thinking about this at home, my mother came and told me that she has found me a teacher for Economics and I was supposed to go the next day. 
The next day, my mother dropped me at the teacher’s house and I rang the bell. A lady of my mother’s age opened and welcomed me inside. 
I didn’t know who she was. Maybe my mother’s friend. She pointed me to a room and asked to wait there. I did as I was told and waited inside the room with my books. Some time later the one who entered inside surprised me. It is Shruthi. I got up looking at her and she too was surprised seeing me. Perhaps she is the teacher my mother’s friend has suggested.
S: Hi Rohit. What a surprise!
R: Hi Shruthi!
That was the first time we talk. I was happy that she was my teacher and I’ll get to see her hair. I couldn’t notice her hair all I know that her hair was in a pony. 
S: Don’t worry Rohit. This time you will score well in Economics. 
She was very friendly and I can’t even think of hurting her. Of course I am not going to hurt her. She took my books and placed on her study. I could see her long hair touching her hip. 
Oh my! I couldn’t control. I wanted that hair. She placed an extra chair at her study for me to sit. The class started and she was explaining the lessons nicely. We are sitting together at the study. 
Her hair was sliding on her back left side which gave me a chance to feel it. I secretly slid my arm up and down feeling the beauty. 
That day went well, and I went again the next day. The tuition extended for an hour. We also used to talk about each other. It was at that time, I saw that. After talking, Shruthi stood before the mirror and removed her hair band and I was stunned on seeing the hair which covered the back side. I was excited and wanted to grab it all. 
While setting her hair, she saw me looking at her hair and smiled. Without her knowledge, I secretly took photograph of her hair. I didn’t want her to put her hair in a pony and she didn’t. She sat on the chair with open hair. She was talking to me and I was staring at her hair. 
S: Why were you staring at my hair?
R: Well, actually I was seeing how beautiful it is. Never seen this much long hair. It’s really beautiful. 
S: Thanks, you didn’t notice my hair at school. 
R: Not really. We never talked in school. 
S: Now you’ve got to talk. 
She took her in the front and began caressing it. The hair was tempting me terribly. I couldn’t control myself. I wanted to touch and feel it. But how to ask I wondered. 
S: What would you like to do with this hair if you get a chance?
I was surprised at the question but replied hesitating, ‘Touch, comb, feel.' 
S: I’ll give you that chance if you complete the problems which I give you correctly. 
Crackers exploded. My heart skipped a beat. I couldn’t believe what I heard. 
R: You are joking. 
S: I am not. Do these problems. 
She gave me some Economics problems to solve and I had to do it correctly for getting her hair. 
Within 10 minutes, I was done and it was accurate. Shruthi appreciated me and suddenly there was a knock on the door. She quickly put her hair in a pony and answered the door. It was her mother who brought snacks for us. 
She took it and locked the door. She placed the plate on the table and said, ’ You have the chance to feel my hair Rohit.’ She sat on the chair and started eating her snack. I was nervous as I stood behind her to enjoy her hair. 
I took the pony which was hanging from the chair and slowly removed it. Every touch was like a spark. Now her hair was open. I touched each and every part, then slid my hands from top to bottom feeling the length. But she didn’t pay attention to all this. She was enjoying her snack. 
I took a comb from her dressing table and started combing her beautiful hair. Oh my! I loved it. Every touch. I then cut it with my fingers wishing my fingers were a pair of scissors. I tried cutting but it won’t get cut. I was getting wild and so I knelt down, held as much portion of hair I can hold and kissed it passionately. I didn’t want to let go off it. I held it tightly and kissed it burying my face into it. 
I didn’t realise that Shruthi was watching my actions through the mirror. I opened my eyes and was taken aback on seeing Shruthi’s eyes fixed on my eyes from the mirror. 
I immediately let go off her hair, stood up and sat on the bed. Shruthi looked at me, her face showed no signs of reaction. I just glanced and turned away. She offered me snacks and I had it. 
S: Do you really love my hair?
R: It’s the first time I am seeing such a beautiful hair, got so excited. I am sorry. 
S: (Smiling) No Rohit , it’s okay. But I was surprised. So I asked. At times, you need to control your emotions. You wanna do it again? 
R: (Hesitating) If you insist… 
S: Naughty boy! Model exams are nearing. Economics is the first. Concentrate on that. If you don’t, you will score less. But if you score nice marks, I promise that I’ll gift you whatever you want. 
R: Are you really going to do that?
S: Don’t ask me car and all that. Whatever is possible, I’ll definitely give. 
R: Okay! 
So Shruthi has made a promise and you know what will I ask her, letting me cut her hair. For that, I have to score well in Model exams. I’ll do it. I went to her house for three more days for the tuition and she allowed me to only comb her hair. But still I was satisfied with the combing. 
Model Exams began and I did well in all subjects. I scored 75% in other subjects and in Economics, I scored 65%. 
I was happy that I had passed and was eager to show these marks to Shruthi and ask for her long hair. 
We net after the class and I showed her the marks. She looked happy and held out her hand saying, 'My fees.’
I took out a chocolate and gave it to her. She laughed and said 'Thanks’. And then I asked my gift. She asked what I wanted. 
R: Promise me that you’ll give me. 
S: I’ve promised you. If It is possible, I’ll definitely give you. Just tell me what you want. 
R: Okay then.  
I took a deep breath and looked around whether anyone was noticing. Gladly no one. Shruthi’s hair was in a plait which was in the front. I drew closer to her and took hold of her plait without others seeing  and said softly, 'Will you give me your long hair please?’
Shruthi was silent. Her face showed no sign of reaction. She asked what, but not shockingly. 
I let go off the plait and said clearly not for others to hear, 'Can I cut your hair?' 
She remained silent and didn’t know what to say. 
'I want your long hair as my gift,’ I said and left the spot immediately. I was wondering what would be her reply. I wish it to be an yes and I also fear whether she will complain to her mother about this. Many thoughts were running in my mind. 
On Sunday evening, my mother took me to Shruthi’s home to visit her friend. There I saw Shruthi who smiled and her face showed no reaction about wht I had asked that day. Four of us had tea and snacks and Shruthi invited me to her room because she didn’t want to be part of the mothers conversation. 
We reached the room and she locked the room. I sat on the bed and she after locking, removed her hair band making me feel aroused and sat beside me. I just looked at her and suddenly she asked, ’ Don’t you want to feel my hair? Go ahead.' 
I took her hair from the back and put it in the front to my side. It was really beautiful when holding a whole of it. I started caressing it and she smiled on seeing my love for her hair. 
S: Are you really serious about cutting my hair? 
R: Yes I am. 
I stopped caressing and started cutting hair with fingers.
She took her hair from me and placed to the other side in the front. 
R: Shruthi, you promised me. Never promise something that you could never do ot give. Because a promise is the greatest truth. 
She remained silent and got up from the bed thinking. I just admired her long hair. She then came and sat beside me. 
S: Okay Rohit, I’ll not break my promise. You can cut my hair. 
Crackers exploded on hearing 'cut my hair’. I wanted to jump with happiness and I got up about to shout out with joy. 
R: You are joking. 
S: I am serious. 
I was so happy that I knelt before her holding her hand and said, 'Thank you Shruthi. Thank you very much. 
She smiled and said, 'Rohit, I am little nervous about my haircut. I don’t know how will I look after the cut. 
I convinced her saying, 'You will rock.’ She then said, ’ You can cut my hair after the final exams. It is during the holidays. I don’t want to be in school with new look. Can you wait till the exams get over? After the exams get over, surely HAIRCUT.’
I agreed to her consent and for getting present pleasure, she let me comb her hair and enjoy it. 
I was happy that Shruthi agreed for her haircut. I dreamt about how to get her hair cut. I also desire to shave it. But shave won’t happen. 
On the last day of the exam, we classmates wished each other good luck and signed on their uniforms; boys on boys and girls on girls. I approached Shruthi who signed on my shirt and she let me sign on her sleeve. She put her pony in the front for me to see it. 
R: Do you remember? Haircut?
S: I do remember Rohit. I’ll tell you when it’s time. First need to take my mother’s permission for cutting my hair. 
I agreed as she let me touch my hair secretly. We wished each other and left. I was happy that the school is over and I can watch as much haircut videos as I can. I also checked as to what kind of haircut I should give Shruthi. 
When I was thinking about this, I got a call from Shruthi. 
S: Rohit! I got permission for cutting my hair. Will you give me a nice haircut? 
R: Of course I will. Did you tell your mother that I am going to cut your hair? 
S: No! How can I? I told that I will go to salon for haircut. 
R: When’s the big day?
S: After two days, my mother will go to a relative’s house. You come to my home after two days. 
R: Okay done. Enjoy your hair for two more days. Take good care of it because after two days, you are gonna lose it. 
S: Okay! 
I was super excited. Only two more days but I can’t wait anymore. I bought a new pair of scissors and comb because it was my first haircutting experience. 
The big day arrived; I got ready, took the new scissors and comb and left home in the morning. I reached Shruthi’s home ten minutes after her mother had gone. I rang the bell as she opened the door and looked at me with a fake smile. Her hair was tightly clipped
I knew she was a bit tensed. She welcomed me inside and took me to her room. She said, 'You can fulfil your wish. Let me comb my hair for one last time.' 
She stood before the mirror and raised her hand to remove the clip. I just pulled the clip before her hand could feel it and down rolled her beautiful hair. She looked at me and I realised that she became annoyed at my behaviour. 
'I was so excited so couldn’t control it. Sorry,’ I said and kept the clip on the table. Shruthi took a comb and started combing her hair. I could hear the teeth of the comb moving through her hair which was driving me crazy. I stood behind her watching her long hair. I gave a flying kiss to that hair without her knowledge as my lips were badly longing for that hair. 
She took her hair in the front t and started combing again. I could see her hair in the front which covered half of her body through the mirror which I enjoyed watching. She then turned to me saying, 'I am ready Rohit. Waiting for the change.' 
She smiled at least a little. I made her sit on the stool without facing the mirror so that she do not get upset on seeing her hair cut. I took the bunch of hair from the front and spread it on her backside. 
Every touch of her hair was a memorable one. I took my new comb and started combing from the top to the bottom. I loved the sound of the moving comb. I then combed with my fingers feeling it’s beauty. I took the entire portion of her hair and kissed it passionately without her knowledge burying my face into it. 
I then let go off it and combed it again. I realised that it was time. I didn’t want to ask her anything or see how was she feeling. I took out…SCISSORS! I missed my scissors and then held it above the waist level. I slowly snipped the hair from left to right and the hair started falling. I loved the hair that fell. 
Now her hair was upto her mid back. I was happy with the cut and of course I wanted to cut more. I held the scissors at the shoulder and ran from left to right as the hair fell again. 
I saw a pile of hair on the floor and I wanted to kiss it. I then looked at her hair which was upto her shoulders. I wanted it little more short. I held the scissors above her left ear and ran the scissors downwards at the back making it pointed at the left side. I moved to her right and did the same moving the scissors from above the right ear till the back. I checked the backside of her hair and it was short. I rubbed the backside of the head. I pushed the top hair to her front and I heard her crying. 
I moved to her front and saw her eyes are covered with the front hair and couldn’t see her crying. For the final touch, I held the scissors at the eye brow level and ran the scissors from left to right. Her crying eyes were revealed and the cut hair fell on her lap resulted in nice bangs. 
The HAIRCUT was done and Shruthi was crying badly. I tried to console her and took her to the mirror to show the new look. When she saw her new self on the mirror, she stopped crying. She ran her fingers through her hair and smiled a bit. 
S: It’s easy to manage. I look more sexy. 
I smiled and combed her hair for final touch up. She smiled at me and gave me a hug, a tight one. 
S: Thank you Rohit. I feel really good. Thank you for the change. 
R: Thank you Shruthi for letting me cut your hair. That was a wonderful experience. 
We chatted for sometime and I left in an hour taking all the cut hair with me. I kept it safely in my hair and I used to enjoy it when no one’s home. 
I came to know that Shruthi’s mother scolded for cutting her hair very short. But she got to convince her that it was a good one. Her friends and neighbours loved her new look. All thanks to me which she will never reveal. Thank you Shruthi!

No comments:

Post a Comment