Friday, November 10, 2023

Admin's Hair Fetish Experience - 3 New Victims

Since COVID-19, I never got to have any interesting victims for hair and anything. I do pass by long-haired women and girls in general like you always see, but none in specific such as a classmate, or a friend's aunt, or something like that. The last real-life victims I eyed even if it was for a short period were my roommate's girlfriend, my best friend's aunt, and my junior in college. Since I moved abroad, I have come across really nice tempting hairs and a lot of hot moms. Let's keep it about hair here, but there wasn't to eye on specifically which I was fine with but then things changed and I got three this year. I don't think anything would have happened. Just wanted to tell you how much I liked it and what I wished for while seeing these three people.


1. My Shift Manager

The first time I noticed her was on the first day of a part-time job I did initially. She was in her 30's (but looked older; ngl) and she was a little overweight and being a hair fetisher, the first thing you would look for is her hair; not that looked for it but that it caught my attention. She had her golden blonde hair down nearly close to her waist, slightly wavy. But I couldn't help noticing it. I didn't talk to her that time though she just passed by to check if we were doing the work and all. 

The first two times after I saw her, I didn't go for the part-time job for a really long time but then after a few months I got a shift and I went back, and I hoped to see her. There she walked by with her hair let down as usual, except that it isn't till her waist, but till mid-back. She cut her hair! Wow! I saw her for the first time with long hair and a few months later, I saw that she has cut her hair. I don't think I would know if it was cut even shorter and was growing or that she has only cut till her shoulder. But truth be told, it suits her and looks neat unlike the earlier hairstyle. I hope she grows it again and it's been a month since I saw her but I hope to get a shift soon and see her with (long hair or no hair).


2. My Project Supervisor 

The first time I saw her was in a video call where we were talking about my final university project. I remember that during the meeting, she used to play with her hair a lot, caressing it, running her hands, pushing them aside but I couldn't figure the length or if it was good enough to eye on, and because it was online meeting I couldn't see the length of her hair. She sure didn't have long hair but I was still curious about her hair. She is in her sixties and you don't always come across women that old with thick hair. I finally got a chance to meet her in person for the rest of the meetings since I insisted it to be in person and the first time I met in person, she had her hair clipped but the rest of the meetings, it was let down. She had her sandy blonde hair till her mid-back and it was really thick that you could actually hear it whenever she fingers it or caresses it (if you are in a quiet room) throughout the meetings, she used to play with her hair a lot. 

They say if a woman plays with her hair in front of a guy, it means she is into you. Well, I am not sure of that. If she is walking in front of me, I couldn't help seeing her hair and has the desperate wish to touch it, just touch it but you can't because you are a grown up and she is a teacher and people will notice if you try that and if things go wrong, you would be in trouble. I don't think she was into me because she played with her hair in front of me which I liked. And I don't know if I found her hot, despite being in her sixties, because during one of the video call, my hand went straight down to the tool and I didn't know why, but I didn't stroke then or attempted to do anytime later.

I don't wish to cut her hair but maybe touch it if possible which is not going to happen and I believe mid-back length is ideal for her and I hope she maintains it. I am done with the project and her role is over. I don't think I will see her again now that college is also done. 

3. My Co-worker

She is a 20-year-old woman; very young for me but I am only after her hair which is brown in colour till her waist though I couldn't figure out the actual length because her hair was in a braid the first time I saw her. Not a thick braid but not too thin either but it looked good and the time I saw her with her hair let down, it didn't look tempting enough but it was long till her waist. 

But the last time I saw her, her hair was in a pony and she has washed it, which made it look really good that you want to grab scissors and chop the pony off. I did get to feel her hair once here and there but nothing more than you think you would. She is kind of hot but too young for me. Maybe her hair alone would do. 

What is the worst thing that could happen if I cut her hair because you couldn't help it? Get fired. Or to avoid that, talk her through it, but how and why would be her response and that would put me in a spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment